Join Wealth Legacy Group®, Inc.
Wealth Legacy Group®, Inc. (WLG) has an immediate opening for a self-starting Associate Financial Advisor. The ideal candidate will be someone who is already involved in directly working with clients – either personal or business clients – to help with the management of assets, purchase of insurance, assistance in the overall planning, etc. but is feeling stuck or plateaued at their current work environment. They wish to have greater professional freedom and work in a more personal, fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting that is highly professional and interact with significantly successful clients. Those clients are looking for someone to help lead, advise, coach and deliver financial advice in a caring, articulate and intelligent fashion and also through a specific process like our proprietary “Critical Actions Roadmap™”. The primary responsibility of the Associate Advisor is to work with our Senior Principal, R. J. Kelly. You will continue to build/grow your own practice, while also assisting R. J. to build more space and breathing room in meeting the expanding needs of his extensive group of clients. Over time, you will have greater and greater responsibilities and financial growth as your skill sets expand – eventually taking over the active care of specific clients for R. J. and WLG.
This position reports directly to R. J. and has the potential to earn significant income depending on professional knowledge, ambition, life goals and personal life skills.
On behalf of WLG and R. J. Kelly, begin to assume responsibilities in serving a segment of existing clients, and:
- Help prepare, and eventually conduct client reviews and prospective client meetings
- Help in the creation and delivery of our proprietary Critical Actions Roadmap™
- Assist clients in requests for distributions, reallocation, and investment of new funds in accordance with our firm’s policies and procedures
- Adhere to all industry compliance regulations, including procedures for client data updates, communication, documentation, filing requirements, security procedures, etc.
- Provide weekly updates to the Senior Principal regarding all clients and prospective clients and activities associated with them transpiring over the previous week
- Be willing to help current WLG staff in all technical functions as needed
- Analyze and research planning alternatives, strategies and product/technical questions as requested by R. J. or other members of the WLG team
- Be comfortable and clear in your communication – both in writing, speaking and in face-to-face meetings
- Develop a sound understanding of products and services offered by WLG
- Assist in the completion of necessary forms, applications and other paperwork as needed
- Be willing to attend appropriate educational meetings, seminars and “product sponsor” meetings during mutually agreed upon hours
- 3-5 years industry experience in financial services and working directly with clients
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with exceptional time management skills
- Have or obtain Series 7/65 licenses within 90 days
- Current CFP, CPA or ChFC preferred or obtain designation within 24 months of association with WLG
- Proficient in the following programs: Word, Excel and other client management programs
- A love for learning and desire/ability to turn that learning into action
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, humility, accountability, pride in work, professionalism
- Disciplined, sense of responsibility, sense of teamwork, respectful
- A commitment to maintaining client confidentiality and company intellectual property
- Overall respect for personal health and appearance
- Maintain balanced/consistent performance in managing job responsibilities among other characteristics
- A desire to learn with a positive, energetic, enthusiastic, upbeat attitude
- Dependable, self-motivated person willing to take initiative with good common sense
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- A desire to foster cohesiveness, cooperation and accomplishment
- Prioritizes client, company and self-interests in that order
- Professional demeanor, appearance, presence and communication skills
- Ability to relate well to people of all stature and character traits
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be timely and accurate
- Show willingness to work hard and act as potential owner of the business
Submit a cover letter and personal resume to Vymean Noy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond with a series of questions designed to see your written skills in action.
- Based upon what we see, we will then schedule a phone appointment to test verbal skills.
- From there, we will schedule an in-person meeting(s) to measure chemistry between you, WLG, R. J. and the rest of the WLG team.
- We want the right fit for you – and for us – as we serve the needs of our extraordinary clients!