Building Value Before You Sell Or Transfer Your Business

Featuring: R. J. Kelly & Howard Neiswender

Only about 25% of middle market businesses that go to market end up selling, leaving the remaining 75% without solid options for harvesting their wealth and ensuring continuity into the next generation. Regardless of which path you choose, the first step in preparing both you and your business for the future starts with building the value of your business. Learn about “Value Added Methodologies” comprised of systematic processes and initiatives which address targeted improvements designed to increase and preserve both your business and personal wealth, providing you with the freedom to pursue your ultimate long-term goals.

Photo by Jonathan Velasquez on Unsplash

Please follow and like us: